Become a Member and Share your Knowledge
Join our community and play an active role in providing information to boaters, sailors, and cruisers worldwide.
If you have knowledge about a substantial number of ports within a specific region, consider becoming a Contributor member. Contributors can provide additional information over and above user member contributions such as port information, cruising tips and photos.
Contact Us for more information on becoming a Contributor member.
PortsByBoat Membership Benefits:
- Give your review of ports, marinas, marine services, sailing school, points of interest, free moorings, and more,
- Rate ports and services with a 1 to 5 star rating,
- Participate in our online forum by posting and responding to comments on specific ports,
- Populate your profile with boat name, GPS location and interests for other cruisers to see,
- Save your home port and favorite ports to your profile for fast selection on subsequent visits,
- Plan your next cruise from port to port, compute distances, print a trip itinerary with a handy listing of events and services at each port, track your waypoints (GPS coordinates) with your mobile device, post comments, insert photos and print a memory log.
- Use distance measuring tools to estimate your ports within reach,
- Update your physical location from your mobile device GPS interface,
- Share your trip log and status with friends through a URL link,
- Update the Ports by Boat database with your own anchorage locations to provide other boaters with relevant information for their trips,
- Receive newsletters containing articles of industry related topics and new features on PortsbyBoat.com,